domingo, 26 de setembro de 2010

The First Time

Há momentos que as palavras nao chegam para descrever sentimentos, acontecimentos, emoções.... 
Nesses momentos... Bom.... Nesses momentos existe a musica. 


The first time ever i saw your face 
I thought the sun grows in your eyes 
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave 
To the dark and endless skies, my love 
To the dark and empty skies 

The first time ever i kissed your mouth 
I felt the earth move in my hands 
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird 
That was there at my command, my love 
That was there at my command 

The first time i ever lay with you 
And felt you heart so close to mine 
And i knew our joy would fill the world 
And would last till the and of time, my love 
It would last till the end of time 
The first time ever i saw your face 
Your face, your face

Sem comentários: