quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

These lines...




Why do i fight?
Why just not giving it all up?
Nothing goes the way i want...
One step foward, ten steps behind...
Im so tired.
Of all.
Why? Why? Why?
The minute i walk trough my door it all crashes up.
I cry like an infant with no control, and scream silently so that no one ears me...
Tears role out on my face mixed with the phisical pain along...
Side by side with my crashed soul...
And here i am... alone...
Once more...alone.
Why cant i just do one thing right?
Im not irreplaceable... i know that.
But ... i love what i do because it is the only thing i seem to do right...
And now i cant.
Im scared.
And im fighting without strenght, without a goal, without something to fight for.
When i fight...in the end i give it all away.
Im feeling so stupid right now...so desperate...
And my only refuge are these lines.
They can ear my tears, they can feel my soul, they can touch my pain, they can follow my heart...
These lines kiss my solitude every day in my head.
Im alone.
At the end,
At night,
Its just me...
And these lines.



Sem comentários: