quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

Sometimes



Sometimes, no matter what you do, you just cant smile.
Sometimes, when all you have is you, you just dont need help.
Sometimes, when the world looks so small, you just feel smaler.
Sometimes, when your mind is so dark, all you need is just a little light.
Sometimes, when you´re about to make a mistake, all you need to believe is that its going to be allright.
Sometimes...
Over the years i´ve been wondering trough life.
Not thinking that i could do more,
Not thinking that every action as its consequence.
My lesson was learned.
I dont want to do another mistake.
I close up my eyes and i dream out loud.
Lonelyness takes over my dream, and everything in it looses direction.
I think of you and all i see....
Troubles me, this feeling.
And im cant help it...i cant stop it.. it wont go out of my mind.
For some unnatural reason today im not strong enough to fight it back.
Sometimes, when you are strong, is when you are so fragile, but so fragile that all you want is the one...
The one...the one soul in the world that would look at you and know, just know...
Today you would...
Today you would see in my face these feelings...and so many more.
Today i just need the sea....
It would be god to have you...

1 comentário:

Gothika disse...

Não sei se o que perdeste foi algo ou alguém(nem tenho que saber), apenas vejo que te magoa e que apesar de tudo reconheces isso mesmo.
Estas a fazer aquilo que por norma ninguém faz reconhecer que errou.
Deixo-te os meus sinceros parabéns espero que esse esforço seja reconhecido.

Beijos.