segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

Sorry...

Should i write?
Should i care and tell my soul to write?
Fear comes in the shape of words that must not be said.
My words can kill a friendship.
My words are powerfull...and i dont know if i want that power.
For the first time in my life since i write i am afraid to do it.
Because my feellings are at the edge...
In the tip of my fingers.
I made a promisse...
I intend to keep it...but its being hard to....
I miss....
And i miss so much...
The absence is killing more than the closed mouth to keep this promisse.
I dont want to say that i´m backing out but...what do i have left?
My heart is so fragile today...my soul is weeping from inside...
Open your eyes to what is in front of you.
Mine are opened...
Wish i could be...
Today theres more pain in these words than has ever been...
My fault i know that....
Exclusively my fault.
Shame on me because i couldnt control it...and i still cant...
Im sorry.....

Sem comentários: